FTTH SC APC Connector 1x2 1x8 Fiber Optic PLC Splitter
Contact Person : cotton
Phone Number : 86-13687956390
|Minimum Order Quantity :||10pcs||Packaging Details :||package carton|
|Delivery Time :||2-4day||Payment Terms :||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability :||10000pcs per 2 day|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||jiqian|
|Certification:||ISO||Model Number:||fiber optic terminal box|
|Installation:||Wall-mounted Or Rack-mounted||Return Loss:||FC/PC≥ 40dB FC/UPC≥ 50dB FC/APC≥ 60dB|
60dB Fiber Optic Distribution Box,
50dB Fiber Optic Distribution Box,
40dB fiber optic wall mount termination box
FTTH terminal box is used in the end termination of residential buildings and villas,to fix and splice with pigtails,can be installed on the wall,may adapt variety of optical connection styles.
* ABS with PC material used ensures the body strong and light.
* Water-proof design for outdoor uses.
* Easy installations: Ready for wall mount – installation kits provided.
* Adapter slots used – No screws and tools needed for installing adapters.
* Ready for splitters: designed space for adding splitters.
* Space saving: double-layer design for easier installation and maintenance:Upper layer for splitters and distribution or for 24 SC adapters and distribut,lower layer for splicing.
* Cable fixing units provided for fixing the outdoor optical cable.
* Protection Level: IP55.
* Accommodates both cable glands as well as tie-wraps.
* Lock provided for extra security.
* Max allowance for entry cables: max diameter 15mm, up to 2 cables.
* Max allowance for exit cables: up to 24 simplex cables.
* IP-65 Protection level
* Integrated with splice cassette and cable management tools
* Manage large quantities of fiber with a high packing density
* Easy to maintain and extend the capacity
* Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm
* Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice or fast connector
* Capacity of fiber up to 288 core
* Varies of adaptors are available
* 1*8 or 1*16 PLC Spliter can be installed as an option
* Efficient cable management